Saturday 3 June 2017

What's In My Travel Skincare Bag

Hey guys! Hope you all are doing well.

In this week’s post, I will be sharing the skincare products I take along while travelling.

All of us need a break from the hustle of daily routine. I personally look forward to a summer holiday for the entire year. Although it is the perfect time for us to unwind, there must be no break in your skincare routine. With optimum skincare, you can go for minimal make up and slay in all your holiday photographs!


Without any further ado lets get into the products.

Plum Grape Seed & Sea Buckthorn Mild Foam Scrub

A face wash that is gritty helps get rid of blackheads and dead cells while cleansing the skin.Plum Grape Seed & Sea Buckthorn Mild Foam Scrub is a gel face wash. It is not a scrub which slightly disappointed me. However as a face wash, it does a good job. It is not too harsh or drying for the face. It cleans up all the dust and grit comfortably.


Nivea Refreshing Toner

A toner might not be a travel essential for everyone but I can not live without toner. It removes dirt and dust from your skin that you did not even know existed. Nivea Refreshing Toner was a real winner. It is extremely affordable and lightweight. Not only did it change cleaning my pores but it also shrunk their appearance slightly. It leaves your skin feeling refreshed and somewhat hydrated. I highly recommend this for people with dry skin.



Innisfree Daily UV Protection Cream

A sun block is essential even if you are going for holiday to the most cold regions of the world. Innisfree Daily UV Protection Cream is the only sunblock I can get myself to use. Most sun blocks make my skin very oily and my make up does not sit well on top of them.This cream has matte finish and also helps control with oil. It has SPF 35 with PA+++. It is really light on the skin. The best thing about this cream is that it has a fresh citrus smell.




Innisfree Orchid Enriched Cream,Green Tea Seed Serum and Cream

Innisfree Orchid Enriched Cream,Green Tea Seed Serum and Cream are samples from the Innisfree store. I try keep all my samples aside for when I am travelling since they are super travel friendly. The orchid cream is very hydrating and worked really well as a day cream and night cream. In the day, I would just go over it very lightly. In the night, I would go all out while applying it. The green tea seed serum and cream suit my skin type slightly more as a daily cream. It ensured my skin did not get oily at the end of a long day. I would recommend the orchid cream for someone with dry skin and the green tea seed cream for someone with oily to combination skin.




Innisfree It’s Real Squeeze Mask in Aloe and Bija

If you have been reading Compact Matters for a while, you know how obsessed I am with sheet masks from Korean brands. These sheet masks are super affordable and easy to carry. They do wonders for your skin in just 15 minutes. I used them right before sleeping so that my skin had the entire night to absorb the serum. When I travel by air, my skin tends to get extremely dry hence I took along the Aloe variant. I was also scared that I might break out, so I decided to put in the Bija variant as well.
If you would like to know more about these masks, check out our post.


The Body Shop Body Sorbet in Virgin Mojito

With all the constant shaving and travelling, it is really essential to keep your skin hydrated. However I find using a lotion makes my skin sticky very easily. So I prefer using The Body Shop sorbets that is the perfect consistency. I swear by this product in all weathers. The Virgin Mojito variant was limited edition. However the Fuji Green Tea variant smells equally refreshing. 


Nivea Natural Anti Perspirant Roll On Deodorant & PINK Body Mist

Body odour is really important part of personal care and hygiene. Not only is it unpleasant for others but it makes you feel more tired. A good fragrance keeps you feeling fresh and you can enjoy your holiday totally. The PINK Body Mist by Victoria Secret is a mini travel size version. It is light, fresh and summery. The Nivea Roll On might not be the most travel friendly product as it is slightly heavy. However it is really good preventing any odour. I use the Nivea Roll On in my armpits, spray the PINK Body Mist on my wrists, inside my elbows and behind my ears and I am good to go.





That is all for this post. If you have any questions or suggestions, comment below.
For regular updates, follow our social media.
Instagram @a__ritu and @infinite_times_infinity

No comments:

Post a Comment