Saturday 27 May 2017

Back To College

Hey! Hope you guys have been enjoying the summers.

In today's post I've covered 5 looks that I really like and will definitely be wearing to college this year.

Mumbai will soon be seeing the rainy season and that just reminds me of school and college reopening. I do look forward to getting back to college but picking outfits every morning is something I dread.So I got thinking about the possible looks that work well for college and thought of putting together a look book which will help you get ideas while you pick your outfits. I aim to dress up in outfits which are easy to carry, comfortable and still very stylish.


Look 1:
Amidst jeans and t-shirts I like adding an indian touch once in a while. I pair up kurtis with jeans or  long indo-western tops from global desi which have some really nice prints. 
Apart from this, jhumkas are must haves, they add an indian touch and look so beautiful.  





Top : Global Desi 
Leggings: Forever 21 
Bag: Zara 
Sandals: Hill road 
Jhumkas: Colaba Causeway 
Watch: Guess 

Look 2:
This is one of my favourite looks, its so easy to carry and yet looks so stylish. I love shirts, specially checked. You can just tuck your shirts or wear it over a singlet, it looks good either way. I personally love wearing my shirts like a jacket, with my sleeves folded.  To complete the look you just need to add your sneakers. 




Shirt: Zara 
Jeans: Forever 21 
Bag: Forever 21
Shoes: Adidas
Rings: Forever 21
Chain: lokhandwala street shopping 


Look 3: 
If you want a break from your casual jeans/t-shirt look you could always try wearing some printed kimono's. Forever 21 has a variety of kimono's in different colours and designs. These can be worn over jeans or leggings with a singlet, they look every elegant and stylish and are super comfortable. 





Singlet: westside
Black Pant: Zara 
Jacket: Forever 21
Necklace/ Rings: Forever 21
Sandals: Hill Road 


Look 4:
Palazzos are super comfortable and a really good option to wear during the summers or rains. You get a variety of colours and designs and can pair them up with t-shirts and kurtas too. 
The purple palazzo I have worn is a lycra high waist one, an old buy from Bangalore. 





White top: Marks and Spencer
Palazzo : Street shopping in Bangalore 
Bag: Zara
Shoes: H&M

Look 5:
Now this is the most casual, simple college look I would wear. A crop top with high waist jeans is my go to college look. Its super easy to put together and so comfortable. Just add a cute bag and you're good to go. 



Top: Forever 21
Pant: Zara 
Bag: Forever 21 
Shoes: Adidas


That's all for this post. I hope this helps you with a few outfit ideas for college. 

For regular updates, follow us on social media.
Instagram @__ritu and @infinite_times_infinity

Photography Courtesy: Sakshi Pitale (@sakshipitale)


No comments:

Post a Comment