Saturday 24 December 2016

Skin Care Routine Under Rs.1000.

Hey guys! Hope you all are doing well.

In this week’s post, we will be talking about skincare on budget. 

Most of us would love to invest in high end skincare products. However for a lot of young girls that is not totally practical and due to that skin quality suffers. Not everyone loves makeup but everyone wants great skin. Thus taking care of your skin is very important.

In this post, I will create a skincare routine with products, that I have tried and tested, under Rs.1000. These products will include everything your skin needs from toning to exfoliating to moisturising. I will be listing the products in the order I recommend their use .



The VLCC Alpine Mint & Tea Tree Face Wash
This product retails for Rs.205. Tea Tree is bae when it comes to skincare for me. Not that I was ever very prone to acne, but tea tree has pretty much completely brought it under control. I tried this face wash particularly for this post and even though it can not replace my The Body Shop Tea Tree face wash, it does a good job for the price. I have used it for about a month as the first step to my skincare routine and it has kept the acne in control.
It is important because it helps clean the dirt and make up residue off the skin



The Freeman Charcoal & Black Sugar Polishing Mask
This product retails for Rs.280 and is something I personally use on a daily basis. It works  as a mask and a scrub. The charcoal soaks in all the impurities and the black sugar helps exfoliate the skin. I use this after the cleanser and apply with all over my face and neck after which I leave it on for 5 minutes. I rub my fingers in circular motions near my nose.
It is important because remove dead skin cells and provide smooth texture to the skin.



The Fabindia Tea Tree Toner 
This product retails for Rs.240. Fabindia skincare products are highly underrated. It comes in a spray bottle. You can spray the product onto a cotton pad and wipe your face with it. However I prefer to directly spray the product all over my face and neck and wipe it with a cotton pad.
It is important because it cleans the skin from within and unclogs the pores which causes acne for a lot of us.



The Innisfree It’s Real Squeeze Mask.
This product retails for Rs.100.  This is a product I have only started using recently. I use this about once or twice a month when I feel my skin requires the extra something. It is a sheet mask that you use once you are done toning. You leave it on your face for 20-30 minutes and then just wait for your skin to absorb the liquid. It has a number of variants according to the needs of your skin and will soon be available on Nykaa. The Tea Tree and Green Tea variant work really well with helping me control acne.
It is important because every once in a while your skin may need some pampering to glow.


The Garnier Daily Care Moisturising Cream.
This product retails for Rs.140. I recommend this product for people with oily, regular or combination skin type. This is extremely light of the skin. It provides the moisture the skin requires after all the cleansing but does not feel heavy at all. It has a fresh aloe vera fragrance. It contains Grape Fruit Water and Vitamin E which helps your skin look nourished.
It is important because it provides the moisture that is lost while cleaning the skin.


Budget of The Skincare Routine
= Face Wash+ Scrub+ Toner+ Mask+ Cream
=205+280+240+100+140
=Rs.965


I strongly believe that none of these products can and should be skipped or substituted for one another. Your skin deserves some simple care on a daily basis. This might sound like an elaborate skincare ritual but does not take more than 5 minutes on a daily basis.

That is all for this post. I hope you liked it and found it useful. If you have any comments or suggestions, please leave it down in a comment.
For regular updates, follow our Facebook page  https://www.facebook.com/compactmatters/
Photography Credits:Shivam Bhatt.

No comments:

Post a Comment