Saturday 15 April 2017

Rulling Over All

Hey there!! How are you guys surviving the Mumbai heat? 

In this week's post, I will be sharing my current favourite denim outfit. 






When we think about denims, we usually think about jeans or a jacket. However today I’m going to write about a pair of Denim Overalls or Dungarees that have become my go to outfit over the past two months.




I always loved overalls.They seemed so comfortable and looked perfect for a casual outing. I looked around in many stores but never really found one which fit me perfectly. I finally found a pair of ripped denim overalls at Forever 21 
(Oberoi Mall, Goregaon) and since then they have been my favourite thing to wear. 

Shorts, full length pants or even dresses, you have a variety of options and they are super comfortable in the summers. 
The one I have is a full length light blue one, with rips on both the knees. It fits really well, and is very comfortable. It has pockets on both sides which is just an added benefit. 






These can be worn with plain, colourful tees or even shirts. They can be paired with some cute crop tops as well. 


 For footwear, I like donning sneakers if I’m going shopping or meeting my friends, however, you can take your casual look up a notch with some heels and the right accessories. 













Denim Dungarees, Black Bag, Rings, Gold hoops - Forever 21
White Sneakers - Adidas Original 
Black Heels - Charles & Keith 
 Red Sneakers - Converse 



 Thats all for todays post. For regular updates, follow our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/compactmatters/
You can find Brinda and me on instagram 
@infinite_times_infinity
@a__ritu


Photography - Ankita Hattangadi 
(instgram @the_streetosphere) 

Location - Powai Lake & Hiranandani 







No comments:

Post a Comment