Saturday 9 July 2016

Beauty Formulas - Charcoal Face wash and Mask review.


Hey guys, hope you all are fine. We have got such an amazing response to the blog and are really thankful for your support.

 Now coming back to today's post, I will be reviewing two charcoal products from the brand Beauty Formulas. So charcoal products have been the new sensation and have been talked about by people all over. I wanted to know what the fuss was about and was looking for a good charcoal product in India. Honestly I had not heard of this brand and came across the product in Mangalore in May. However I later found it on amazon.in and saw the different kinds of products they have. Out of the many products they have, today I will be reviewing the Detox Cleanser with activated Charcoal and  Clay Mask with activated Charcoal.
 


 
 


DETOX CLEANSER with activated Charcoal retails at Rs. 250 for 150ml. I have used this product regularly for about Two months and it surely did not disappoint. It claims to remove impurities, excess oils, makeup and leave your skin feeling cleansed and refreshed. It does live up to its claims, as it washes off any dirt or oils on your face. It is really great for days when you have applied heavy makeup, as it washes away any makeup left on your skin. The product leaves you feeling fresh and adds a slight glow too. The face wash has a very runny consistency, is black in colour and does not have a strong smell. This is really good for oily skin and can be used for normal skin too. The quantity is really good and is packed in a big plastic tube. It is worth the money you pay and definitely something I recommend.  
 




 
 
You can buy it here-




CLAY MASK with activated Charcoal retails at Rs. 230 for 100ml. This mask claims to absorb excess oils, draw out deep rooted dirt and cleanse the skin. This mask like the face wash washes off excess oils and gives you a clean and fresh face. I don't have sensitive skin but it still made my skin burn a bit. So, people with sensitive skin should be careful and try it on a small patch first. It is a thick grey coloured mask, which needs to be applied for about 10-15 minutes and then washed off. It is packed in a similar plastic tube but is smaller in size.
 



You can buy it here -





The mask and face wash are kind of similar, so if you don't want something for everyday use, you can just use the mask once a week. Both these products are really good and something I recommend.






That's all for this post, we will be back with a new post next week. Let us know if you have any feedback. You can also like and share our facebook page - www.facebook.com/compactmatters. 
We really appreciate the support.
 

7 comments:

  1. now not simplest the writing however also the creativeness power of creator of this blog is surely swish. Use of terminology seemed great as i'm also a creator but i'm not able to find out any mistakes after studying this text. วิตามิน vistra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pamper your skin with Mint Face wash which is pure and gentle on the skin. Its daily cleanses your face deeply exactly what your face needs. This face wash moisturizes your skin and gives it a soft and cooling feel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mothers Man Face Scrub made with Activated Charcoal, this face scrub decongestants skin and gently exfoliates to reduce the appearance of pores. Skin is left smoother with a refined texture. It’s suitable for sensitive skin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this blog. Zein El Dine International is delivering a Made in Japan Beauty Products. If you are looking for Japanese beauty products then ZED International will help you out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The POSITIVE 3 in 1 Activated Charcoal (deep clean) Peel off mask sucks out all the germs, dirt & pollution particles giving you a DEEP CLEANSE treatment at home. This Charcoal Mask (Peel off) exfoliates your skin, eliminates dry, dead skin cells, excess oil (Sebum), whiteheads and blackheads off your skin.Charcoal face mask




    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank for the review,use White Glow Facial Scrub It would Restore natural glow to your skin and deep nourish
    Buy Skinatura White Glow Facial Scrub
    Buy White Glow Facial Scrub
    Buy Online Skinatura White Glow Facial Scrub

    ReplyDelete
  7. I’m here to testify about what Dr James  did for me. I have been suffering from (GENITAL HERPES VIRUS) disease for the past 4 years and had constant pain and itching, especially in my private part. During the first year, I had faith in God that i would be cured someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and  I have used Oregano oil, Coconut oil, Acyclovir, Valacyclovir, Famciclovir, and some other products and it really helped during my outbreaks but I totally got cured! from my HSV with a strong and active herbal medicine ordered from  Dr James herbal mix and it completely fought the virus from my nervous system and I was tested negative after 15 days of using  Dr James  herbal medicine. I'm here to let y'all know that herpes virus has a complete cure, I got rid of mine with the help of Dr James herbal medicine.  I came across a testimony of Kasha, on the internet testifying about Dr James , on how he cured Her from 7 years HSV 2. And she also gave the email address of Dr James... [drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com]..., advising anybody to contact him for help on any kind of diseases that he would be of help with, so I emailed him telling him about my (HSV 2) he told me not to worry that I'm going to be cured!! Well, I never doubted him. I have faith he can cure me too,, Dr James prepared and sent me his herbal medicine made of  roots and herbs which I took. In the first one week, I started experiencing changes all over me, after 15 days I drank his herbal medicine, I was totally cured. no more itching , pain on me anymore as Dr James assured me. After some time I went to my doctor to do another test. the result came out negative. So friends my advice is if you have such disease or know anyone who suffers from it or any other disease like Bipolar disorder, Shingles,  HPV, HBV, HIV/AIDS, ALS, HBP, CANCER,NEPHROTIC SYNDROME HIV / AIDS, herpes cancer,Ovarian Cancer,Pancreatic cancers, bladder cancer, bladder cancer, prostate cancer, Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Autism,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,psoriasis ,Tach Diseases,Lupus,Backache,dementia.kidney cancer, lung cancer, skin cancer, skin cancer and skin cancer.testicular Cancer, , LEUKEMIA, VIRUSES, HEPATITIS, INFERTILITY WOMEN .  , etc. you can contact Dr James directly on his.... [drjamesherbalmix@gamil.com]...  He is a good man,and He will help you.

    ReplyDelete