Saturday 22 October 2016

Innisfree Haul, Korean Skincare.

Hey guys! Hope you all are doing well.

In this week’s post, I will be sharing a haul from the Korean skincare brand, Innisfree. It is a naturalism oriented brand which also have their own small range of makeup.



They have their stores in Delhi and Mumbai. A month ago, I visited their store in Phoenix Market City, Kurla and picked up a few products along with which I received a few samples. I couldn’t resist visiting their store again and picked some of their best seller products.However I will be doing an individual reviews on the products I picked during my second visit. In today’s post, I will be only taking about the products and samples from the first visit.

The Innisfree It’s Real Squeeze Mask in Tea Tree
If you have been reading Compact Matters for a while, you know we love Tea tree products. This product is basically a sheet mask and they have a number of variations in this range. There are different types of sheet masks that help address different skin concerns.They are pretty reasonable and range for Rs.100 to Rs.150. I obviously went for the Tea Tree variant which helps fight acne. When I used the mask mid examination, my acne break outs settled in 2 days.



The Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Nose Pack
This product includes 6 nose strips that help getting rid of black heads.They retail for Rs.250. Each strip is individually packed and must be applied on a wet nose. You must keep the strip for around 15 minutes or until the strip completely dries up and gently remove it upwards. What I like about these strips is that they are malleable onto the shape of your nose and are not too stiff.



The Innisfree Capsule Recipe Pack
Just like their sheet masks, Innisfree does a range of face packs available in capsules. These are not available in bigger sizes. They have different variants for different skin concerns and range from Rs.120 to Rs.200.These can be used around 2-3 times and can be easily sealed again. I picked the Bija & Tea Tree and Rice variants. The Bija & Tea Tree mask help fight acne and protect the skin. The Rice mask is a night mask that helps repair skin.



The Innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask is the ultimate favourite of Innisfree. This is the first product that comes to mind when one talks about Innisfree. I have not had the chance to try this out yet but I am really excited.

The Innisfree Green Tea Seed Serum and Cream are antioxidants that help the skin look healthy and dewy.

The Innisfree Orchid Enriched Cream has properties of anti- ageing cream as it prevents wrinkles, protects pores, helps keep the skin firm, improves skin tone and nourishes the skin.

The Innisfree Eco Safety No Sebum Sunblock contains SPF 35 with PA+++ with sunflower oil and green tea. This is without a doubt the product I have been using the most out of them all. A sunblock is extremely important. However I can not stand the smell of most sunblocks. This product is comparatively very fresh and does not feel heavy on the skin. I will definitely be purchasing a bigger tube soon.

I suggest that if you visit the Innisfree store, you join their membership reward program as you receive their best loved collection along with it which includes the Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask, Green Tea Serum and Orchid Enriched Cream.

Sadly I haven’t had the chance to try their make up collection. The next time I would love to get my hands on their Cushion Foundation and their Lip Tint.


That is all for this post. Hope you liked it. For regular updates, follow our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/compactmatters/
Photography Credits: Brinda Khatri.

No comments:

Post a Comment