Saturday 13 August 2016

H&M Lookbook.


After the NYX launch in India, we have hit another jackpot with the launch of H&M, one of our favourite high street brand, in Mumbai.There will be not one but two stores.The first store was launched today at Palladium in Lower Parel. The second store will be launched on the 23rd of the month at Phoenix Market City in Kurla. We are really excited about we do not have to wait to travel abroad to shop at H&M. They have an amazing collections of basic clothing along with denims, formals, swimwear, casuals, party wear, accessories and cosmetics.
Guessing by the long queue outside H&M today, a lot of people are excited about the launch, just like us.

In today's post, we decided to show you guys two casual looks by pairing some of our favourite H&M clothes.



For this look, I have teamed black high waist shorts with a white crop top.

I picked up this white crop top from H&M in New York for only $5 over 3 years ago. It is a simple text tee that reads “THAT’S AWESOME”. It is really simple and goes well with high waist bottoms.



The black high waist shorts is one of my recent purchases from H&M. I picked them up from Budapest this summer. They have golden button detailing on both sides which is pretty cute. These pair of shorts can be dressed up with a formal top and a pair of heels or can be worn casually with a simple crop top and your favourite pair of sneakers.

I have accessorized the look with black shades that are from H&M as well, and a black cuff.

To break the monotony, I chose a bold lip colour which is the NYX soft matte lip cream in Copenhagen.



Photography Credits: Siddharth Gautam Dev





So I went to Dubai last December and finally shopped at H&M. Out of everything I bought, the peach-orange top and black pants are my absolute favourites. The top and pant, both are from the Divided collection.

The top is simple and plain with a turtle neck. It is super comfortable and fits so well. It can be paired with heels or sneakers, and can be worn for a party or a lunch date.




The black pants I wore are the most comfortable pants I have. They work well for formal occasions as well as parties and outings.

 For this look, I kept my makeup pretty natural and used the NYX soft matte cream in the shade Stockholm. I accessorised with rings and heels from Forever 21.

 Photography Credits: Sakshi Pitale

That's all for today's post. We hope you are as excited as we are about H&M finally opening in Mumbai. For regular updates, you can like our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/compactmatters We will be back with a new post soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment